Hoping in the Lord draws upon high points of the Bible—from Matthew to John—to teach us how Jesus carries us to the Promised Land.
In its pages, learn how:
- Jesus sacrificed himself to carry us across the ocean of Sin that separates us from the Promised Land
- Jesus carries people such as Mary Magdalene across oceans of despair to the Promised Land
- Jesus opens the eyes of people such as the two men on the road to Emmaus so that their hearts burn within them as he carries them across the oceans of hopeless confusion to the Promised Land
- Jesus enters the locked rooms of our hearts to carry us across oceans of fears to the Promised Land
- Jesus carries people such as Doubting Thomas across oceans of doubts to the Promised Land
- Jesus carries people such as Peter across oceans of denials and failures to the Promised Land
- Jesus reveals the Promised Land where best friends bless children, welcome sinners, weep together, and wash each other’s feet
Total pages: 374
As a “war of civilizations” threatens Humanity, read all five books in The General Counsel Series to discover the civilization that is good, that is very good—the Promised Land.