Lighting the World draws upon high points of the Bible—from Acts through Revelation—to teach us how to light the world, not by might, nor by power, but by God’s Spirit so that we reach the Promised Land.
In its pages, learn how
- the Holy Spirit lights the world in God’s good time and in God’s good way
- the Holy Spirit showed Peter, Paul and the early church that the Promised Land blesses all people
- the Holy Spirit empowers believers to light the world by teaching what Jesus lived, producing the fruit of the Holy Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control
- the Holy Spirit empowers believers to become good neighbors, worshiping the Lord in spirit and in truth so that all people are being blessed
- the Holy Spirit empowers believers to become best friends who bless children, welcome sinners, weep together, wash each other’s feet, and laugh together.